I might be a bit biased, but I must say this workshop was truly remarkable. And just to add another adjective to the mix, it was brilliant!
Here's an overview of the key points covered:
- How can you trade based on news releases or without knowing what the news is?
- Real-life trade examples in the Yen futures market - How to interpret order flow and how to take advantage of the volatility created with or without news.
- Recognizing changes in speed, the increase in order volume, and the size of orders.
- Identifying small subtleties that signal the beginning of a move, its continuation, or a potential reversal.
- Techniques for entering fast-moving markets and effectively scalping around volatility.
And be sure not to miss the Q&A session following the workshop, where Richard answers attendees' questions and shares an analogy likening a chart to a roadmap – an invaluable insight!
If you were not able to attend the workshop, or want to review it, click below:
Lastly, be sure not to overlook the upcoming follow-up workshop hosted by Axia on Wednesday, November 22, 2023, scheduled for 6:00 pm UK time.
During this workshop, Richard will cover the following topics:
- Examining three scalping strategies employed by their traders.
- Identifying Stop Losses effectively.
- Recognizing market reversals.
- Detecting market manipulations.
After reviewing this workshop and reading the topics of the follow-up one, it has all the ingredients to be another outstanding workshop!
Register HERE. Seats are limited.