On May 11th, we had a great therapy group session where we looked at examples of personality extremes, such as ADHD and Dyslexia, and how people suffering from these disorders, despite being considered by most as troubled, because of the way their brain is wired, it might bring benefits elsewhere that they don't know about.
It's not all about mental wiring, it's also about figuring out who you are, what your skills are, and how to adapt them to trading, understanding your own strengths and weaknesses.
Points we discussed:
- What you do for a living is NOT your skill - it is something you do with your capabilities
- Everyone has different capabilities
- Different downsides and upsides
- Different quirks and perks
- You are not defined by your job
- Your job is a result of your wiring
- And luck that you stumbled on it - someone recognized you